1. Open sea water inlet strainer (wet locker) to bleed. It’s good when water squirts out.
2. Switch on WM at panel.
3. Open WM cock in aft bilge.
4. Use screwdriver to open copper screw a little bit, on WM salt water strainer. Bleed until water comes out.
5. Flick switch in aft port berth locker clockwise. This ensures WM is in manual mode. (Edit, this should be left in manual anyway)
5.5 Take out water hose! Put into container!
6. Open blue depressurisation valve in mid locker no more than a eighth turn to bleed.
7. Check WM control panel (stbd shelf above berth) for green light. Twist LH switch (Pump 1) clockwise.
8. Listen to pumps in aft locker for laboured whirring noise for tone change.
9. Bleed Micro filter by pressing red button. Press and release until water comes out of button. Mid port locker.
10. Back to blue valve. Wait for pressure to build to around 2bar. Bleed. Listen for tck sound. Bleed again. Watch for water to flow.
11. Taste the water. If it’s not salty, fill containers!